Become a Sponsor of VIVO 2020!
The 11th annual international VIVO conference brings together a community of scholars, technologists, librarians, practitioners, and decision-makers to promote the representation and discovery of scholarship beyond traditional disciplinary bounds.
Sponsors of the 11th Annual VIVO Conference will have the special opportunity to market to and engage with decision makers and thought leaders in higher education and research including:
- Research Officers
- Developers, Ontologists, and Analysts
- Library and repository strategists
- Scientists and Researchers
- Funding Agencies
Sponsors of the 11th Annual VIVO Conference will meet attendees with overlapping areas of interest including:
- Research Networking, Expert Finding, Research Discovery, and Social Network Analysis
- Semantic Web and Linked Data
- Research Data Standards and Metrics
- Evaluation of Research Impact
- Research Information Management and Current Research Information Systems (CRIS)
- Technology, Technical Support, and Consulting for representing scholarship
Please see our VIVO 2020 Conference Sponsorship Prospectus for more information.